Thursday, November 10, 2011

HelloDave.com ???? www.no you di'int

Hi folks- hope you're day is perfect.  I like to be happy… "unreasonably happy".  I think it's a good way to go about life.  Just try your hardest to be happy, no matter what.  Sure there are times in our lives when 'things' happen and you feel you just can't be happy.  But, thankfully, they don't happen everyday.  For most of us, those 'things' don't happen often at all.  So, during the weeks, months or years between those 'things' I just work on being happy.  Even 'simulated' happy will tend to lead to real happy.  Have you ever been with someone and just try to start laughing.  After a few moments you can't help but really laugh a loud, outlandish laughter.  Ah laughter… that's the best!!

I've received a bunch of emails lately from friends and listeners about www.HelloDave.com.  It appears that the web site has disappeared.  Yes, it has.  It has been deliberately taken down.  Due to some unfortunate issues we've lost our domain.  The band has been going through management changes and it's been a long, challenging process.  We are uncertain if the band will ever get HelloDave.com back so I went out and got HelloDaveBand.com from the kind folks at GoDaddy!  Now I'm looking for some help… some webbies!!!  Is that what you call them?  Somebody who might be interested in helping me out with our NEW page!

Contact us at HelloDave2@gmail.com if you or anybody you know can help us out.
In the mean time come find us on www.FaceBook.com/HelloDave2 and like us.  I'll send out updates through there- or if you'd like- send your e mail address to HelloDave2@gmail.com and I'll add you to a new mailing list!

This whole deal is kind of a bummer but I'm still happy… unreasonably happy!!  :)

Rock On and a new web page!!!
HIMEBAUGH