Monday, September 19, 2011

I know I know I know... but COLORADO

It's been a long time since my last post here in the Almost Daily Weekly Blog Thing.... but I've been busy busy busy.  I don't have time right now to get into the whole reason why I've been so busy (I'll save that for next week).  BUT I do have a few moments to let you know... especially you folks in Colorado that I'll be headed your way this week for some house concerts and a benefit that are OPEN to the public!  From Evergreen to Dillon to Steamboat to Denver ... I'll be singing songs!  These house concerts are quite entertaining.. not just me, but the people who open up their homes to the likes of me and guests (most of whom they've never met) can be a whole lot of fun!  After Colorado I stop in Oklahoma for a night and Kansas City for a couple of days- including a Chiefs Football Game!

If you're gonna be in Colorado over the next two weeks or if you know anybody who'll be out that way .. pass it on-  You can find info on all these shows in several places!
My website- www.RadioFreeSunshine.com or the The Hello Dave Site OR
If you're one of those Facebooker Folks (like me) you can find me - LIKE me AND FRIEND me!  We're tight like that yo!  Wait ... did you say Twitter?!  Okay we can do that too- HIMEBAUGH Tweets
That's it!  No more links.

Oh- except this one!  You can also hear a few of my new tunes on the site- RadioFreeSunshine.com
Just go to the music page and click away!

Now then- I'll be back to my Regular Scheduled Postings at their Regularly Scheduled Times... kind of.

Take 'er easy!
HIMEBAUGH out-