Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Grand Rapido rapido….

Good day…
Farm livin' is the life for me!  Seriously, I gotta quit singing that song…. but it is so true.  I'm enjoying living out in the country so far.  The folks around here tell me that winter can get a little tough so we'll see just how much I'm enjoying the country come January!  :)

Me- working…HARD!
My Dad, Phil Himebaugh, came out for a visit this week.  He and I (meaning he) did a little work around the place.  I'm a little handy… he's a LOT handy.  So it's nice to have someone else say 'yep.. put the screw there… it'll hold'!!  Now I have someone to blame if it all comes tumbling down.  We have a claw foot tub here with no shower so we put up one of those shower curtain holders that encircle the tub.  It'll hold.

Today, Fairchild and I are headed north to Michigan.  I've got a show in Grand Rapids tomorrow night- Thursday- at the Intersection.  I'm opening the show for Home Again- a new group formed out of Domestic Problems.  DP is a great Michigan band that Hello Dave has played with tons of times through the years.  Seriously, if you have a chance to see them - GO!
Home Again is releasing a brand new CD at the Intersection Thursday night.  I helped out a little when they were recording in the spring so they've invited me to play a few tunes with them during the show too!  It's gonna be a special night.

Alrighty- gotta hit the road!
Rock On and for crying out loud… take 'er easy!
HIMEBAUGH