Saturday, October 1, 2011

OoooohhhhHHHOklahoooma

I've always wanted to sing that song... I wish I knew the words. We're in Oklahoma - somewhere near Tulsa- I think- on the way to Tahlequah and a wedding celebration that I'll be a part of today. We stopped at the handy Walmart here. We've camped out several nights at Walmarts along the way. We always shop a little to say thank you, of course. We did some late night shopping last night. It's always dangerous though because you can go in for one thing and come out with $200 worth of things you simply must have. Last week at the Evergreen Walmart I bought a percolator - yep, a coffee percolator. I tried it out and ... well I wasn't terribly happy with the results. I had to go to Statbucks and think it through. :)

This is my first 'phone' blog- I'm writing it with my iPhone whilst laying in bed- not bad this whole technology stuff. So I blame any typos on on that- :)

Daisy and Dusty are both looking at me with hungry eyes- time for breakfast!!!
And then it's off to the wedding bells of Keith and his bride.
Tomorrow we're going to Arrowhead Stadium- Chiefs/Vikings courtesy of our good friend Cliff!!

Rock On and, as always,
Take 'er easy
HIMEBAUGH