Friday, August 12, 2011

Wedding Bells and ... well... just wedding bells

Good day- 
For todays festivities HD is heading to Addison, IL to play for a wedding party!  The folks who got married- Sami and Anthony...and their pals are a bunch of HD fans so they hired us instead of the traditional wedding band dealio.  I told them we probably won't do ... 'put your left hand in put your left hand out'... (do they do that at weddings?). Anyway they just want to hear us do our show, so that's what we're gonna do.  And what is that song called anyway??... all I can think of is 'The Hanky Panky'... but I know that's not it.  We've done several affairs like this and they almost always turn out really good-  it'll be a good night!  I have to get my Tux pressed though... shoot.


Yesterday I went to the park by the Lincoln Park Zoo- I stopped in and said hi to the lions too- and just sat and read for a while.  It was a beautiful summer day in CHI.  I also popped into the monkey house just to see if any of them are getting as smart as Caesar.  I should probably tell you I saw the new Planet of the Apes movie a couple days ago with a buddy, Brian Robson.  We went to the theater and he decided he wanted to ride on my scooter with me.  He's about 6'3"... it was quite a ride.  People stared.  I chuckled.  
The movie was surprisingly good.  I'm ready for the next movie in the series because, obviously, there will be another one- soon I hope.  


It has been movie month for me- I also saw... Bridesmaids- LAUGHED.  Horrible Bosses- LAUGHED.  And that one with that one dude where they trade places because they peed in the fountain.... yeah.. that one.  I LAUGHED.  It's not very often that I go 4 for 4 in 'Thumbs Up' movies.  


Okay off to the dry cleaners with my Tux!!  :)
OUT
Take 'er Easy-
HIMEBAUGH